2006-09-13

Road

I've already got tired of writing this everyday, but if I can't even bear this, how can I deal with my thesis which is going to be like 50 pages long?

I walked out of the classroom at about 23:00. It was the longest class I'd ever had. Actually, I like it. I like literature if only there is not going to be a quiz, but students can never get rid of quizzes. Plato, Aristotle, Wordsworth, Shelley... I would like to know them, but I don't like to talk about them. They are just... too old.

Robert Frost's Road Not Taken, the poem we read today, is totally sad for me while 90% Americans read it in a positive way. He was so regretful. It seems like everything is not always gonna be ok when you choose the road you are not supposed to take. It makes all the difference in your whole life. Isn't it sad?

So, am I travelling on the right road?

No comments: