2006-10-07

Some extracts about Love

First best is falling in love.
Second best is being in love.
Least best is falling out of love.
But any of it is better than never having been in love.

Love keeps the stars in the firmament and imposes rhythm on the ocean tides.
Each of us is created it, and I suspect each of us was created for it.

Look at my life.
I'm floating like mercury around the earth.
My footprints shine with stardust.
All because I love you.
All because you love me.

I love life.
I love living life.
I enjoy the art of living.

You rose into my life like a promised sunrise, brightening my days with the light in your eyes.
I've never been so strong.
Now I'm where I belong.

Have enough courage to trust love one more time.
And always one more time.

Love recognizes no barriers.
It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination, full of hope.

Love.
It is like air.
We breathe it in, and we breathe it out.

I have been in love and been loved a lot.
And it is very nice.

If you are moved by the sunrise and if rain on the roof makes you cry, you are probably in love.
Or you should be.

Let choice whisper in your ear and love murmur in your heart.
Be ready.
Here comes life.

I love the tenor sax because it sounds closest to the human voice.
And the human voice is my favorite instrument.

We spend precious hours fearing the inevitable.
It would be wise to use that time adoring our families, cherishing our friends, and living our lives.

Love runs through our families, reaches hearts and lives, connecting distant members over miles and time through memories.

Love is that condition in the human spirit so profound that it allows one to survive and, better than that, to thrive with passion compassion and style.

A woman who does not trust love will never know the exquisite security of giving herself to another.

Love build up the broken wall and straightens the crooked path.
Its breath, deth, and height cannot be imagined, yet it is small enough to live comfortably in a mustard seed.

I do not trust people who don't love themselves and yet tell me, "I love you."
There is an African saying which is :
Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt.

I sustain myself with the love of friends.

No comments: