2006-11-08

Life is like this!

So many people are worried about their future now. Since they are going to get out from the campus and face the society, they just oscillate and don't know what they will be facing to. Walking out from the campus really means to be independent both financially and inwardly. That is pretty hard for girls in their 20s.

Got a big news today! Xuan gave birth yesterday. It is a girl. I can't imagine that my friend already has her own child. And I can't imagine when I have a baby, either. It is magic, totally. How wonderful women have the ability to give birth to a new creature.

Life is like this! New babies are coming into the world. They know nothing about life and society. They are just carefree. When they grow up, they have to face the world, face all the difficulties in their lives. Sometimes I am thinking that if they know about the difficulties they will come across, will they still want to come out? Hummm...

No comments: